Wednesday, February 22, 2012


Is it going to be one of those nights? Emmylou Harris was something of a badass. GP knew what he was doing when he established partnership both professional and personal. Er, well, professional as far as I know I can only provide parameters said references for, but liberty station is a place to drink, and she knew about it, and I can say, well, she knew what the hell she was talking about, and it’s much appreciated, because so few people these days do, myself included. Shit, I kick up shit at Neil Diamond concerts and get the grayhairs all in an uproar and then the next morning realize I was likely mostly in the wrong, but guilt is not something I partake in, because life is too short and my hair is too receded and the more I think the less I know and the clippers are in first place.